Thursday, December 4, 2008

pictures, lots and lots of pictures


Ivy and I like to take our naps together...sometimes mommy sneaks a nap with us.

How you doin'?


My 1st Dr. Visit...Ivy told me scary stories about this place, take me home!
I weighed 7 lbs 4 oz. at my one week mark, so Dr. wants me to come back next week to make sure I get back up to my birth weight. (which I did, I was 7 lbs 10 oz. and 22" long)


Me getting lots of loves from Aunt Angela.




Bath? What's that? I guess I'll soon find out. Oh my gosh, that's awful, I HATE IT!!



Aw...I finally made it back in my Mommy's arms. Phew!




Gramma Cheryl and Papa Joe visited me. We had lots of fun, or everyone else did at least. I get to go stay with them in February for a whole week all by myself. I'm looking forward to that.




Daddy's teaching early to be a "man".



Hey!!!



Now I Love my baths and get so excited everytime I hear the water running.




I know, I'm a pretty handsome man!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Zaden you are such a cute baby! I loved all the pictures. :)

Mandy and Nate said...

Zaden,
You are getting so big. We need to come and visit you and mom and Ivy before the stuff we bought for you is too small.

Natalie said...

Cute Pictures!