Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a BIG boy I am

Today I surprised Mommy and Daddy. I showed them how big I'm getting, Mommy's not so sure she likes the idea.
I rolled over after my nap! Daddy laid me down this morning to do some tummy time. Instead I just snuggled up to my blanket and fell asleep. When I woke up no one was in the room with me. I started to fuss so someone would come and be with me. Sure enough, Mommy showed up. And to let her know that I don't appreciate being left alone, I was on my back when she came in. Now they can't leave me alone anymore. They'll have to watch me so I don't roll off the bed. Not only am I getting to be a big boy, by rolling over, I'm also getting pretty smart too. My plan has worked for the rest of the day. hahaha

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Stinker! You're suppose to stay little!